We Welcome You To Don Bulluck Collision Center
Finding a good, reliable auto repair facility is always a concern, especially when the unexpected happens. Don Bulluck Collision Center provides honest, quality, collision repair services. We are family owned with more than 150 combined years of experience in the collision repair industry. Don Bulluck is equipped with the latest state of art diagnostic repair equipment. We strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction and we have earned a solid reputation for providing reliable, high-quality services. You can count on us for all your auto body collision repair needs!
The Don Bulluck Collision Center Difference
- Family owned business
- Started in Rocky Mount, NC in 1979
- Free estimates by appointment
- 150 years combined experience
- PPG Water Board Paint
- ASE and I-CAR Certified Technicians
Why Don Bulluck Collision Center?
The team at Don Bulluck has over 150 years combined experience in the collision repair industry.
We're proud to provide you PPG Water Board paint on your repair job. For decades now the world's refinishers have sworn by PPG, a European leading specialist for automotive refinishing paints.
Accudraft Drive Thru - This paint booth delivers superior airflow and the most effective lighting in any booth on the market. This helps us to achieve a high quality finish.
Chief Frame Measuring and Straightening – An accident, even a minor one, can affect your whole vehicle. Sometimes damage isn’t readily apparent to the eye and by using Velocity we are able to detect and repair frame damage.
Each employee at Don Bulluck is I-CAR and ASE certified. What does this mean to you? Through I-CAR, every person in the collision industry has the necessary technical knowledge and skills relevant to their position to acheive a complete and safe repair. ASE's mission is to improve the quality of vehicle repair and service through the testing and certification of repair and service professionals.
Don Bulluck Chevrolet Collision Center will work with most insurance companies, which simplifies the insurance claim process. Estimating software is updated monthly for all makes and models of Domestic, European, and Asian vehicles.
Ask us about rental car assistance. Rental cars can be pre-arranged to be ready and waiting for you at the time you drop off your vehicle.
Don Bulluck Collision prefers Enterprise Rental Cars.
What to do in the case of an accident
- Move your vehicle to a safe place, then stop and identify yourself to the other driver (some local statutes may require the vehicle be left as is). If it can't be moved, turn on the hazard lights.
- Seek medical help if you or other parties require it, and notify the police. Tell them who you are, where you are and any obvious or claimed injuries.
- Exchange information with the other driver(s), including driver's license numbers, the driver's name, address, telephone numbers and name of insurance company. Also, list any passengers and witnesses.
- Get names and badge numbers of any police officers who arrive at the scene. If there are injuries or extensive damage, the police should file a report. Ask to get a copy.
- Avoid any extensive discussions at the scene about who is responsible for damage. If the other person admits responsibility, offers a money settlement and you accept, any future claim against the driver may be compromised. You or the other party may later find damage and bodily injury not apparent at first.
- Write a complete description of the accident as soon as possible. Include weather conditions, estimated speeds and as much precise information as you can observe.
- Take photographs if a camera or cell camera phone is available.
- Have the vehicle towed or driven to a collision repair facility of your choice.
- Notify your insurance company of the accident as soon as possible
The Don Bulluck Collision Repair Process
- Start by getting a free estimate. We work with most insurance companies.
- As soon as your repairs are authorized, we will schedule an appointment.
- If you need a rental, we will help get that arranged
- Drop off, or have the vehicle towedand we will begin with a comprehensive inspection by a trained technician.
- Supplement parts will be ordered for any hidden damage not written on your estimate and repairs will begin.
- Upon completion of the repairs, your vehicle will be quality inspected and fully detailed.
- Pick up the vehicle and you are on your way!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW LONG DOES AN ESTIMATE TAKE? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
An estimate takes about 15-20 minutes of your time. Plan to leave your car for a day for hail damage estimates. Call and schedule your FREE estimate today at (252) 557-2667.
WHEN DO I PAY? FOR THE DEDUCTIBLE?
Payment is due when the vehicle repair is complete. Deductibles and insurance checks issued to you, are due when you pick up your vehicle.
WHAT KINDS OF PAYMENTS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, check (made payable to Don Bulluck Collision Center) and cash.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE A RENTAL CAR?
We will be happy to schedule a rental car reservation when you are ready to repair your vehicle. The rental company requires a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. If you meet with the rental company ahead of time – your rental vehicle can be here waiting for you.
- Date you will be needing the rental car (most likely when dropping the vehicle off for repairs)
- The rental car company will require you to bring a valid drivers license and a major credit car.
DO YOU WORK WITH MY INSURANCE COMPANY ?
Don Bulluck Collision Center works with almost every insurance company. If you want to check on a specific insurance company, please call us at (252) 557-2667.
The Don Bulluck Collision Center Guarantee
Don Bulluck Collision Center guarantees all completed repairs to your vehicle for as long as you own the vehicle. Some exclusions do apply. Sublet repairs and parts are subject to the guarantee of those suppliers. A written warranty is provided upon repair completion and must be presented when warranty work is requested.